Panel discussion with representatives from Ohio Means Jobs Business Services Department. Ohio Means Jobs provides free programs, services, & benefits for companies doing business in Ohio.
Learn about the following:
- Programs to connect businesses with quality talent.
- How OMJ matches employers to job seekers.
- Job posting services.
- Targeted recruitment events.
- On the Job Training programs.
- Recruitment and resume screening assistance.
- Training and skill development for employees.
- Tax benefits of hiring from Target Groups.
- Proactive assistance in finding and retaining top talent.
- Access to workforce data.
Presented by the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce in partnership with The City of Lakewood.
Lakewood Public Library – Multipurpose Room
15425 Detroit Ave.
Lakewood, OH 44107
Enter from the Arthur Avenue side entrance.
Monday, October 30, 2023
Program: 9:00- 10:00 am
Free to attend, registration required. Register Here