Join us for the November Chamber Luncheon!
Sponsored by Cox Business, in partnership with the Rocky River Chamber!
Topic: “The Scientific Secret to Maximize Your Productivity, Reveal Your Best Solutions, and Reclaim More Time in Your Day”
Guest Speaker: Dr. Eugene K. Choi Pharm. D.
Dr. Eugene K. Choi Pharm. D is the founder of Neurohacking School, an influential community of impact-driven entrepreneurs seeking to unleash their highest potential through neuroscience. With his expertise as a Certified Transformational Mindset coach, Board-certified Clinical Pharmacist, and business coach, Dr. Choi’s unique science-backed process and use of groundbreaking technology empower entrepreneurs to elevate their performance, innovate dynamic solutions, and achieve remarkable goals.
Dr. Eugene K. Choi’s talking points will be:
• Neuroscience research has shown that the part of your brain that is capable of critical entrepreneurial functions such as critical thinking, problem solving, and revenue generation skills are actually turned off for the majority of your adult life due to the many stressors of everyday life. In this powerful keynote, learn the four simple yet powerful steps to start activating this part of your brain on more of a moment to moment basis.
• The single most important thing to understand about the brain that helps you figure out your best next steps in business.
• The surprising secret that helps you get over your fears and achieve your goals
• How to use neuroscience to create permanent transformation and never go back to bad habits that keep you stuck.
Location: Westwood Country Club
22625 Detroit Road
Rocky River OH 44116
11:30am – 1:15pm
Lunch served at 12:15.
$25 RSVP required by 5PM, Friday, November 10, 2023
$30 RSVP required by 5PM, Friday, November 10, 2023
Please indicate meal preference with your reservations:
Pot Roast over Noodles with Roasted Carrots
Cobb Salad with Chicken (Blue Cheese Dressing on the side)
Three-Cheese Ravioli with Garlic Breadstick
- Vegetable Plate [Vegan/Gluten Free]