When it was clear that the COVID-19 pandemic would prevent us from holding our outdoor 2021 Taste of Lakewood festival, The Lakewood Chamber of Commerce and our sponsors were determined to find a new (and safe) way to promote Lakewood’s amazing restaurants and merchants. Working together, we were ready to do something incredible, to make lemonade, out of the lemons that had been thrown at us.
We hope that the outdoor Taste of Lakewood Food Festival will be back in 2022. This year though, please MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR JUNE 13-20 and join us as we celebrate our restaurants, merchants, and the community that we all thrive in.
The Lakewood Chamber of Commerce welcomes you and your business to join us and participate in the Taste of Lakewood Restaurant Week which will take place from June 13 through June 20th, 2021. Participating Lakewood restaurants will partner with the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce to offer their Restaurant Week lunch and/or dinner specials.
Restaurant Week Details:
Date: June 13 through June 20, 2021,
Cost: There are no fees for restaurants to participate, but restaurants must agree to offer a Restaurant Week special or prix fixe menu available for dine-in or carry out, whatever you are offering.
In addition, TOL Restaurant Week will also include:
Why Participate in Restaurant Week?
- Promote your business and encourage people to participate by dining in or carrying out during TOL Restaurant Week.
- Take part in an event that celebrates the essence of the community of Lakewood.
- Communicate your brand through the TOL Restaurant Week’s promotional, advertising and media campaigns.
- Support of the entire Lakewood restaurant community.
The Lakewood Chamber of Commerce will provide:
- Publicity and marketing materials, including a marketing packet for you to promote the event to your customers & fans.
- Links on TOL Restaurant Week website to your website and a link to your Restaurant Week special menu items.
- Additional exposure via the TOL Restaurant Week on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Restaurants are responsible for:
- Offering a TOL Restaurant Week special or prix fixe menu item, available for dine-in and/or carry out.
- Communicating restaurant menu items to the Chamber to be included on the TOL Restaurant Week website.
- Participate by placing promotional poster in the front window or door of your establishment.
- Promote the event by liking and sharing our social media posts and creating posts of your own.
How do I sign up?