COSE Chamber Affiliate Membership & Benefits
For over 40 years, COSE (Council of Smaller Enterprises) has protected and advocated for the small businesses in the region. As the region’s small business expert organization, COSE offers its members networking and educational events, advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues and cost-effective group purchasing programs. The programs and services COSE offers are designed to grow Northeast Ohio’s small business community successfully.
Dual members now have access to new resources and opportunities for your business.
Join the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce and COSE at the Savings and Support Level or the Business Connections Level and receive standard benefits at each level plus these opportunities and resources.
Questions about dual membership? Contact COSE at 216-592-2355 or email@example.com.
As a dual member, you also have access to programs designed to ensure you are maximizing your energy savings.
As the managing consultant of the COSE Natural Gas and Electric Choice Programs, OnDemand Energy is offering exclusive savings with Public Power, LLC® to COSE members, chamber partners and applicable chamber affiliates. As a COSE member, you are one of the first in Ohio to receive this exclusive rate.
COSE is a non-partisan, member-driven organization that serves as the unified, collective voice of small business in Ohio. We are eager to work with you and to continue our collaboration with policymakers and key stakeholders to tackle the issues that stand between small business owners and their ability to achieve success. Through our Small Business Advocacy Action Center, events such as COSE Day at the Capitol, and COSE’s membership in the National Small Business Association (NSBA), COSE provides opportunities for its members to access policy makers and weigh-in on legislation.
The COSE Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Program is designed to provide savings and ongoing consultative services related to your workers’ compensation program.
Save money with COSE Discounts
COSE can help you cut expenses in several ways:
- OfficeMax Savings Program – discounts on office products through the COSE-issued Retail Connect Card
- Shipping and Freight Program – discounts and an expert local source for a variety of small business shipping and transportation needs through Group Transportation Services (GTS)
- Premier Health Advocates – a member-only program that will connect you with an experienced physician to help you navigate the complex health care system
- Energy Product Savings – special pricing on electrical supplies and services for industrial, commercial and residential use through Rexel
- COSE Space – offsite work & meeting space at Lakeland Community College