2017 Lakewood Magazine
Target your advertising and reinforce your marketing message to those you want to reach most: the people who live, work, play, seek services, shop, and dine in Lakewood.
Building on last year’s success, Lakewood Magazine will be an all-new community magazine and residents guide for 2017-2018.
- Copies will be mailed to every Lakewood home and business
- Lakewood Magazine will be given to new residents and to those who are considering relocating to Lakewood
- Lakewood Magazine will be used to market our community to visitors and to the greater Cleveland area
- Lakewood Magazine will polybag with Cleveland Magazine, reaching the region’s top business executives
- 45,000+ copies will be in circulation with a one-year shelf life
- Lakewood Magazine will be available for 12 months as an electronic magazine online at onelakewood.com, lakewoodchamber.org, and clevelandmagazine.com where consumers will be able to click on your ad in the magazine and by hyperlinked directly to your website.
Lakewood Chamber members receive a 15% discount on ads.
Click here for advertising rates and information.
Click here to view the 2016 issue of the Lakewood Magazine.
Lakewood Dining & Entertainment Guide
The Lakewood Dining & Entertainment will be a removable pull-out map of Lakewood’s entertainment and dining scene. As an advertiser, in addition to your print and digital display ad, you will receive an enhanced listing (including your website, which is hyperlinked in the digital version of the map directly to your own website for 12 months) and a graphic locator icon on the map. This is a great way to lead customers right to your door.
Click here for information on the 2016 Lakewood Dining & Entertainment Guide.
Ad Sales: Close June 19 ♦ Ad Materials: Due June 26 ♦ Issue Date: August 2017
Contact Cleveland Magazine’s Gina DiFrancesco at 216-377-3641 or email Gina for more information.